Flexible reel drive solutions to ensure optimal performance
The motorised reeling drum market is characterised by a consistent requirement for increase in performance in respect of speed, rates of use, length of travel, cable size and mounting height.
We have been developing and successfully marketing specific motor reel technologies since 1993 focussing on the concepts of MAGNETIC COUPLER motorisation using efficient, reliable permanent magnets and a MODULAR ASSEMBLY SYSTEM, enabling the construction of a great variety of motor reels by combining a limited number of standard components.
These technological developments have been regularly improved to meet the ever demanding needs of motorized cable reel users and CONDUCTOR SYSTEMS, based on many years of experience in manufacturing electrification systems for any kind of mobile equipment, has become a major supplier in the Materials Handling, Mining, Power Generation and Ports and Harbours industries.
Conductor Systems Cable and Hose Reel Drive Solutions encompasses all electrical and mechanical components to ensure that your Reel functions optimally and includes:
- Main gearbox unit available in 4 sizes;
- 3 Technology Options on the Drive Train
- Power, control, mixed power / Slip-ring / Rotary Coupler Assemblies for Power, Control and Optical Fibre
- Rotary joints for Water, air and other Fluid.
- One-way or two-way guiding devices with optional slack cable, over pull and position detection systems.
- Anchoring drums with or without connection boxes.
- Connection boxes for power, control and fibre optics cable and splicing kits.
- End limit switches.
- Heating resistance for slip ring housing.
- Slip ring housing in stainless steel.
- Stainless steel spools and reinforced design for heavy applications.
- Diverting devices.
- Cable sleeves and shock absorber springs.